This book gives $1.25. High Five!
40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible By Robert Plummer
Return to Shopping
In 40 Questions about Interpreting the Bible, New Testament Professor Dr. Robert L. Plummer tackles the major questions that persons ask about reading and understanding the Bible.
- Does the Bible contain error?
- Were the ancient manuscripts of the Bible transmitted accurately?
- What is the best English Bible translation?
- Is the Bible really all about Jesus?
- Do all the commands of the Bible apply today?
- Why can't people agree on what the Bible means?
- How do we interpret historical narrative?
- How do we interpret the Psalms?
- What does the Bible tell us about the future?
- What is the "Theological Interpretation of Scripture"?
Series: 40 Questions & Answers Series
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Kregel Academic & Professional (April 22, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 0.7 x 5.7 x 8.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds